miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2011

PUNAKAIKI


From now to the end of my New Zealand (Aotearoa) trip, I am going to write in my blog only in English. I must apologize about that but I need to think in English most of the time. I am getting used to dreaming in English, ha ha ha ha, even when I smile. I don´t care about mistakes. If you find them, let me know please, your checking will be welcome.
Speaking about backpackers, perhaps you wish to know some more about their way of live. To start with, they haven't got too much money because most of them are still students or just finished their university degree. They come from all around the world, of course... our first world. Students from poor countries can't afford to travel. In backpacker accommodation you can get all you need. You can cook your own food and keep it in the fridge or in the cupboard, of course you have to write your name and leave date near the food. If you are going to leave the accommodation you have to check out before 10 a.m. give back the key and get back your deposit. 
How many people sleeps in a room? this depend, some times 6 or 8 o maybe 10 (new zealand people says /tin/), but nobody makes noise or handles your property. You must wash up all kinds of pot, like frying pan, knives, forks, spoons, glasses or whatever you have used from the kitchen. You can wash and keep dry your clothes in a washing machine for a few coins. “If you have not a shilling don't stop and go step on it” ha ha ha!
Today I am in Christchurch again, spending time running up and down a nice creek, reading, writing and feeling... earthquakes, but they are not big enough to be dangerouse. Next Friday I am going to fly to Auckland to start North Island trip. Usually I feel fearful of flying and for that reason I enjoy listening to this song before take off it make me be courageous. If you are going to fly in a few next days... you should watch this video, it's works!.  FOTOS PUNAKAIKI BACKPACKER

3 comentarios:

  1. Nos lo pones más difícil seguirte, (por el inglés) pero te seguireeeeemos!!!
    Es broma, me parece una idea estupenda para tí, avanzarás más en el inglés, aunque alguno por aquí nos quedemos con cara de cordero cuando leamos algunas palabras, pero mira, me has hecho consultar el diccionario, así que también es bueno.
    Por cierto, suena bien el grupito, quienes son?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello friend!

    Y esto es lo único que pienso decir en inglés, aunque ni decir tiene que me parece admirable tu empeño por aprender el idioma.

    Ayer volví de mi excursión por el extranjero. He estado en París y en Berlín, las dos ciudades preciosas aunque cada una a su estilo. Y ahora me toca turismo familiar y descansar en la playa.

    Seguiremos en contacto porque voy perfectamente informatizada.

    Disfruta en Te Ika ā Maui.
    Besitos. Macarena.

    ResponderEliminar